WC Liquor Licence Fees Increase Above Inflation!
The proposed 2023 Western Cape liquor licence fees to increase by +- 7%, nearly twice the average increase of the previous 4 years. Licence holders and commentators have expressed their dismay, given the state of the economy. The Western Cape Liquor Authority has been the only provincial Liquor Authority who has consistently increased fees year-on-year, despite the Covid pandemic and opposition from the industry. It must be stated that it remains the most effective of all provincial liquor authorities. View the proposed new fees [HERE]
Very NB! - Even if you only pay R1 short, it will result in non - renewal and you will be selling liquor legally.
Contact Us - 0844241966 / [email protected] - to make sure you -
- Pay the correct amount,
- Into the correct bank account,
- On time.
Protect your Licence by subscribing to the popular Licence Service! (even attorneys do)
Some of the benefits of the Comprehensive Licensing Service are :
- No separate or additional charges for accurate and up-to-date advice
- Licence Renewal Protection
- Exclusive dashboard give a licence holder 24/7 online access to :
- your licence documents
- Inspection Checklists (no fines!)
- Licence Audit Certificate (ensure your premises & documents complies to Liquor Laws)
- Regular Updates on Liquor Laws
- Liquor News (know what to expect)