A liquor licence can be the most important asset of business - impacting directly on the profitability of a business.
You therefore need to be up to date with the current liquor law affecting your liquor licence, its application by the SAP and its interpretation by the liquor board.
You don't need to employ a full-time, in-house liquor licence expert to enable you to answer queries by the local police office, the public or liquor board. Just Register as a member of LiquorWise (free) and enjoy the Benefits of Membership, as well as the following :
- We can establish the current status of your liquor licence. Licences are often renewed annually without having been properly transferred to the buyer.
- We can answer your regular queries, saving you time and money (i.e. lawyer fees / long awaited reply from your liquor board).
- We can assist you when :
- You want to extend your premises.
- You want to transfer your licence to another premises.
- You sell your business, with :
- The transfer of the liquor licence.
- The drafting of an agreement of sale, which will have to ensure the transfer of the liquor licence.
Do not leave something as important as the legality of your liquor licence to chance.